Yesterday I did a post on Brand Loyalty in Running and Eric alias “Running Moose” said in his comment: “Now if I can get them to be loyal to me…”
It got me to thinking – I know a bad thing sometimes, but not this time.
I want to ask other runners opinions on this topic, before I go off and spout my opinions and theories about brands being loyal to their customers.
- What is your definition of loyalty to a customer?
- In your opinion what do brands do now to show loyalty to their customers?
- What could brands do differently to show more loyalty to their customers?
- How could brands use Social Media to create better brand loyalty by customers?
- What do you personally expect in return for being loyal to a brand?
If you could respond to the questions in the comments section below, I will put together a post with the results after Friday.
No I am not doing this as a study for any of the brands, this is something that I am just doing.