1. The opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. They do not reflect the opinions of any employer, partner or other entity and do not provide any official or unofficial interpretations or guidance on what is being written about.
They are simply “my thoughts”.
2. This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the site’s operation or the information, content or materials included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, I hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
3. I will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use this site. You expressly agree that you use this site solely at your own risk.
The information provided herein should not be construed as a health-care diagnosis, treatment regimen or any other prescribed health-care advice or instruction. The information is provided with the understanding that the I am not engaged in the practice of medicine or any other health-care profession and does not enter into a health-care practitioner/patient relationship with its readers.
I do not advise or recommend to readers treatment or action with regard to matters relating to their health or well-being other than to suggest that readers consult appropriate health-care professionals in such matters.
No action should be taken based solely on the content of this blog. The information and opinions provided herein are believed to be accurate and sound at the time of publication, based on the best judgment available to the authors.
However, readers who rely on information in this publication to replace the advice of health-care professionals, or who fail to consult with health-care professionals, assume all risks of such conduct.
The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
My thoughts, perspectives and opinions will, have or may change over time. I consider this a part of having an open mind, a willingness to learn and the understanding that as I learn more that my position on issues or how to do something may change.
These changes are typically be the result of learning new information or being exposed to other perspectives, which may lead to a better or different understanding of a subject, person or place, that I did not possess previously.
This new information I learn may lead me to think differently about a previously posted weblog. I do not plan to delete those entries showing a discarded opinion or view, since they show my growth over time.
My Blog Rules:
Please remember that this is my blog, not yours, therefore please abide by the rules I do have.
1. Anyone may post comments. If you post, please recognize that your words are your own and may not reflect my opinion, view or beliefs.
2. I maintain the right to delete or edit as appropriate or necessary any for comment made on this weblog. Furthermore, I reserve the right not to post or remove material that is inappropriate to me, factually incorrect, or inconsistent with the public image that I wish to maintain for this weblog.
3. I will attempt to post comments as soon as possible, but I do not make any guarantees on the amount of time it will take me to moderate a comment.
4. If you do comment on this blog, you do so with the understanding that I may use your comment in a future blog post and by posting the comment give me the permission to use all or any part of your comment in future blog posts for this blog.